An elegant model chambered in .223 Rem. This model is distinguished by its premium Turkish walnut stock with cheekpiece and oil finish, which follow the traditional design of European rifles. The 600 mm / 24" cold hammer forged barrel is equipped with iron sights.
- The smaller, proven Mauser system optimized for shorter and less powerful calibres. The firearm maintains its elegance and readiness to fire.
- CZ utilizes the most demanding, precise and expensive method of cold hammer forging the barrel bore that directs the flow of fibres, which positively affects the barrel’s accuracy and extends its service life.
- The fibre optic in the sight collects light from the environment and concentrates it into its cross-section. It shines brightly compared to surrounding objects, thereby improving and accelerating aiming orientation to significantly reduce the time needed to aim.
- The single set trigger is activated by simply pushing it forward to remove slack until it “clicks”. When ready to shoot, a crisp and light touch is all that is required for release.
- The look and texture of the wood are dominant aspects of rifle stocks. A special oil finish provides extreme stability to the wood and simplifies stock repairs.
Overall Length: 1072 mm / 42"
Barrel Length: 600 mm / 24"
Weight: 2.8 kg / 6.2 lbs.
Calibre: 223 Rem. (1:9)
Magazine Capacity: 5
Supply Type: Detachable Magazine
LOP: 360 mm / 14"
Stock Finish: Oil
Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged
CZ 527 LUX .223 Rem 24" Barrel Bolt Action Rifle
- Brand: CZ
- Product Code: 5274-6401-DFTKABX
- Availability: Out Of Stock