- Triple-locking contoured cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot and enables easy re-holstering. The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to aid loading.
- Grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Takedown of integrated sub-assemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- A fixed Novak® LoMount Carry rear sight and fibre optic front sight allows for a fast and visible sight picture.
- A custom Hogue® hardwood grip with stippled sides permits an ideal grip for competition shooting.
- The half-lug 4.2" barrel delivers lively handling for quick transition between targets and also features an 11° target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
- Polished and optimized internals, a centring boss on the trigger, and centring shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
Calibre: 357 MAG
Grips: Hogue® Stippled Hardwood
Front Sight: Fibre Optic
Barrel Length: 4.20"
Material: Stainless Steel
Rear Sight: Fixed
Twist: 1:18.75" RH
Finish: Satin Stainless
Overall Length: 9.50"
Weight: 38 oz.
Ruger GP100 Match Champion .357 Mag 4.2" Barrel Revolver
- Brand: Ruger Firearms
- Product Code: 01754
- Availability: In Stock