We all grew up hearing the phrase, "Faster than a speeding bullet...," but not when it's fired from Smith & Wesson's new Model 460XVR, with the highest muzzle velocity of any production revolver on earth. The Model 460XVR is so revolutionary that it required an entirely new designation...XVR, X-treme Velocity Revolver.
Starting with their Extra Large Frame, the Smith & Wesson engineers worked to deliver maximum velocity - over 2,300 feet per second - to reach the target faster than ever before. The 460XVR™ has interchangeable compensators to accommodate every load and its "gain-twist" rifled barrel means superb long-range accuracy (beyond 200 yards) with every shot!
Only Smith & Wesson could deliver this much power, this much velocity and this much accuracy in a precision, production revolver.
- Removable, interchangeable compensator.
- The highest velocity revolver in the world - 2330 FPS/200 grain!
- The most powerful .45 calibre revolver in the world - 2400 lbs/ft!
- If you zero its sights at 200 yards you will bag your buck with a centre hold 0-250 yards with no hold over! Just centre it and fire. The 460XVR will do the rest.
- Gain twist rifled barrel for superb accuracy.
- Lighter loads that the 460 will also fire include .45 Colt and .454 Casull.
- Incredibly low perceived recoil for all loads.
Model: Model 460XVR™
Calibre: 45 Colt, 454 Casull, 460 S&W Magnum
Barrel Length: 8.38" / 21.3 cm
Overall Length: 15.0"
Front Sight: Interchangable
Rear Sight: Adjustable White Outline
Action: Single/Double Action
Weight: 72.2 oz / 2,046.8g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
Frame Finish: Satin Stainless
Purpose: Competition Shooting
ALL BACKED BY THE SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Smith & Wesson 460XVR 460 S&W 8.38" Barrel Revolver
- Brand: Smith and Wesson
- Product Code: 163460
- Availability: In Stock