New for 2021 – Proven gas-operated autoloading shotgun with additional enhancements to improve performance. New composite stock with SoftFlex cheek pad, Inflex Recoil Pad, oversized controls and new magazine cap...
Not just for the range. With superior shooting comfort, a great trigger and intuitive handling, there isn't a better autoloading shotgun for sporting clays than the Maxus II. Just don't let the sleek hydro dipped carbon fibre finish and modernized styling trick you into thinking this is a shotgun only for the range. The Sporting Carbon Fibre is ready to swing onto clay targets, waterfowl and upland birds with equal ease.
Maximum reliability. From the day the original Maxus was released, it promised to be the most reliable autoloader available — to say that it has lived up to that expectation is an understatement. The perfectly tuned Power Drive Gas System was designed to function reliability across the ammunition spectrum and reduce felt recoil. Like the original Maxus, the Maxus II also features the proven Lightning Trigger with the fastest lock time of any autoloading shotgun. Comfortable ergonomics, trim dimensions, excellent balance that promote a smooth swing and a host of innovative features all contribute to its status as the shotgun to have for the field, marsh and range.
Perfection, perfected. The Maxus II builds on the success of the original, and adds a new look and more features that improve shooting comfort, performance and speed without sacrificing an ounce of the proven reliability the Maxus has been lauded for.
A new SoftFlex cheek piece and 1-1/2" thick Inflex Recoil Pad combine to further reduce felt recoil and ease the sting of 3-1/2" magnum goose loads. Overmolded rubber panels that improve grip in all conditions have been added to the stock and forearm. The stock and forearm have been redesigned to be more comfortable. To fit an even broader range of shooters, the stock is now able to be easily trimmed up to 3/4".
- Hydrographic dip carbon fibre finish
- New receiver styling with satin finish flats
- New SoftFlex™ Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- New oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- New oversize bolt handle and bolt release are easier to use
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- New screw-on magazine cap
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- HiViz Tri-Comp fibre-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- ABS hard case included
- Three extended Invector-Plus Midas Grade choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
Chamber Length: 3"
Barrel Length: 30"
Overall Length: 51"
Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
Drop at Comb: 1 3/4"
Drop at Heel: 2"
Weight: 7 lbs 3 oz
Magazine Capacity: 4, 2 3/4" shells
Rib Width: 1/4"
Barrel Finish: Carbon Fibre Dip
Stock Finish: Carbon Fibre Dip
Chokes IncludedFull, Improved Modified, Modified, Improved Cylinder, Skeet
Receiver Finish: Carbon Fibre Dip
Dura Touch Finish: No
Chamber Finish: Fully Chromed Barrel Bore
Front Sight: HiViz TriComp
Choke System: Invector-Plus Midas
Barrel Material: Steel
Stock Material: Composite
Recoil Pad: Inflex 2
Checkering: Overmolded Grip Panels
Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blued
Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
Bolt Slide Finish: Brushed Nickel
Magazine Type: Tubular
Trigger Material: Alloy
Trigger Guard Material: Composite
Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
Choke Wrench Included: Flat Wrench
Browning Maxus II Sporting Carbon Fibre 12 Gauge 3" 30" Barrel Semi Auto Shotgun
- Brand: Browning
- Product Code: 011708303
- Availability: In Stock