- Fully adjustable cheek rest can be repositioned to accommodate varying comb heights and positions to create a custom-adjusted feel that is stable, comfortable and repeatable for optic alignment.
- Hard-coat anodized, CNC-machined receiver made from heat treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum allows for optimal receiver-to-bolt interaction and a match-grade feel.
- Proprietary, enhanced semi-auto chamber proven to increase accuracy and precision while not compromising reliable feeding and extraction.
- BX-Trigger® with a light, crisp 2.5 - 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- Dual bedding system incorporates a second bedding lug, ensuring the receiver is securely bedded to the stock.
- Heat treated and nitrided CNC-machined match bolt that creates a tight-fitting, smooth action enabling the highest level of performance.
- Receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.
- Top barrel locator allows for a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy.
- Detachable, left-handed 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Not compatible with standard right-handed 10/22® magazines. See ShopRuger.com for left-handed 10/22® magazines.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- 16-1/8" cold hammer-forged bull barrel is fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat and is also threaded with a 1/2"-28 pattern to accommodate the included muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
- Positive, push-button, left-handed, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Integral, optics-ready 30 MOA Picatinny rail for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- Match bolt release allows you to easily advance the nitrided bolt with a quick pull and release to the rear.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
- Compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor - Learn More
Also includes: hard case; Ruger Custom Shop® Certificate of Authenticity, challenge coin, cleaning cloth and decal.
Calibre: 22 LR
Stock: Speckled Black/Gray Laminate
Receiver Material: Aluminum
Receiver Finish: Hard-Coat Anodized Black
Weight: 6 lb.
Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
Barrel Finish: Satin Black
Sights: None - Optics-Ready, 30 MOA Picatinny Rail
Twist: 1:16" RH
Length of Pull: 13.50"
Overall Length: 36"
Barrel Length: 16.12"
Ruger 10/22 Competition Left Hand .22LR 16.12" Barrel Semi Auto Rimfire Rifle
- Brand: Ruger Firearms
- Product Code: 31110
- Availability: In Stock