- Two-tone target stock features a two-way adjustable comb, adjustable length of pull with soft rubber buttpad, QD attachment points and flush-mounted lower M-LOK® rail.
- Includes the patented, detachable, flush-mounted BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine and accepts all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25®, BX-25®x2 and BX-15®.
- Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
- Patented Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Threaded 0.860" bull barrel with factory-installed knurled thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- A 60° bolt throw provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
Also includes: sling swivel studs.
Calibre: 22 LR
Stock: Speckled Black/Brown Laminate
Overall Length: 40.50"
Barrel Length: 22"
Sights: None - Scope Base Installed
Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Length of Pull: 13.50"
Weight: 8 lb.
Material: Alloy Steel
Finish: Matte Blued
Twist: 1:16" RH
Ruger American Long-Range .22LR .22" Barrel Bolt Action Rimfire Rifle
- Brand: Ruger Firearms
- Product Code: 08378
- Availability: In Stock