- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patented Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Compact, threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.
- Also includes: one magazine; sling swivel studs.
Calibre: 5.56 NATO
Stock: Flat Dark Earth Synthetic
Sights: None - Scope Rail Installed
Barrel Length: 16.12"
Material: Alloy Steel
Twist: 1:8" RH
Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 6.1 lb.
Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Overall Length: 36"
Length of Pull: 13.75"
Ruger American Ranch 5.56 NATO 16.12" Barrel Bolt Action Rifle
- Brand: Ruger Firearms
- Product Code: 36928
- Availability: In Stock