- Forward-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for "both eyes open" sighting and rapid target acquisition.
- Built-in, accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Detachable box magazine with push-forward magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Soft-rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear (three, 1/2" spacers included).
- Free-floating, cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Rugged and reliable glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Laminate stock models feature durable, laminated wood that free floats the barrel and remains stable in weather and temperature extremes.
Also includes: rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; sling swivel studs.
Calibre: 308 WIN
Stock: Black Laminate
Model Option: Left-Handed
Front Sight: Protected Blade
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
Barrel Length: 18.70"
Overall Length: 39.50" - 41"
Material: Stainless Steel
Finish: Matte Stainless
Barrel Feature: Flash Suppressor
Length Of Pull: 12.75" - 14.25"
Twist: 1:10" RH
Weight: 7.3 lb.
Ruger Scout Left Hand .308 Win 18.7" Barrel Bolt Action Rifle
- Brand: Ruger Firearms
- Product Code: 06821
- Availability: Out Of Stock